We. Fix. WordPress.
Welcome to our website, your one-stop solution for all your WordPress website repair needs. If you’re facing issues with your website, whether it’s a broken plugin, a theme compatibility problem, or an error message that’s preventing your site from functioning correctly, we’re here to help.
With years of experience in repairing and maintaining WordPress websites, we’ve helped countless clients get their websites up and running smoothly again. We understand the importance of a well-functioning website for your business or personal needs, and we’re committed to providing fast, reliable, and affordable repairs to get your site back on track.
Trust us to diagnose and repair any issues with your WordPress site, so you can focus on growing your business or engaging with your audience. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you!
Troubleshooting is a bit of a learned art. The same troubleshooting concepts and techniques apply whether you’re talking about fixing a WordPress website, a car, or even an appliance. There are specific things you check in a logical order, eliminating as you go. This systematic approach requires in depth knowledge of the system under repair. This is the approach we take when it comes to our website repair services.
Site Support Services
- Updating WordPress Core Files
- Checking and repairing broken links
- Malware removal
- Adjusting On-Page SEO items
- Installing & configuring plugins
- Adding or repairing email accounts or forwarders
- Improving Page Speed
- Website Optimization
- WordPress Support
- Pricing Plans
My Website Is Down! (true story from March 2023)
That’s how the phone call started. One of our clients was on the phone and in a panick because their website was “broken”. We assured them we would have their website back up and running as soon as possible.
Then we started our troubleshooting process to determine the root cause of the problem. The first thing that we found when we entered the website’s url, was a 404 error. We fired up FileZilla and checked the file structure of the back end and everything looked good.
Next we wanted to check the domain registrar and make sure everything was ok at the source. It turns out that the domain registrar had been acquired by a new company and in the process they had changed the domain nameservers which caused the domain to point to the wrong place.
Once we tracked down the login information for this new registrar, we updated the nameservers to point back to the website. We were then able to get the website to load. We logged in and updated the permalinks and then verified all the web pages displayed correctly. Problem solved and back in business!
My WordPress Website Won’t Load. What should I do?
There are several things you can try if your website won’t load:
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that the connection is stable. You can try restarting your router or modem to see if that helps.
- Make sure that you have a Wi-Fi connection: Most phones and tablets have built in Wi-Fi and it’s very easy to connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network. Check to see if your device has a Wi-Fi setting. If so, connect your phone to your Wi-Fi network and try to access the internet again. Make sure that you’re on the correct network: Check to see if the name of your Wi-Fi network matches the name of the Wi-Fi network you use at home.
- Clear your cache and cookies: Sometimes, outdated cache and cookies can cause issues with loading websites. Try clearing your cache and cookies and then trying to load the website again.
- Check the website’s status: It’s possible that the website is down or experiencing technical issues. You can check the website’s status by visiting a website like DownDetector or IsItDownRightNow.
- Try a different device or browser: If the website won’t load on one device or browser, try accessing it from a different device or browser to see if that helps.
- Check for malware: If none of the above steps help, it’s possible that your device may be infected with malware. Run a malware scan to check for and remove any malware.
If none of these steps help, you may want to contact the website’s administrator or your internet service provider for further assistance.
Affordable WordPress Services
We fix all kinds of website problems. We are WordPress pros and have repaired many WordPress websites. If you have a website problem, don’t panic. Get in touch with us right away. If you try to repair things yourself, there’s a good chance you could compound the problem.
Try to make notes of when you first noticed the problem, what you were doing when the problem occurred, and if the problem happens consistently or is intermittent. The more information you can provide, the more likely it is that we can recover your information and the quicker we can get your website back to normal.
How Much Are Your WordPress Services?
What are your pricing plans?
How much will it cost to fix my website? That’s usually the 2nd question, right behind can you get my website working again. The honest answer is – it depends. Some things cost more to fix than others. It depends on the cause and extent of the problem. Here’s the best answer we can give you at this point.
While we can’t give you an exact amount to repair your website until we take a look at it, we can tell you we are honest, ethical and we absolutely do not take advantage of people or the situations they may find themselves in.
Most of our website repair services end up costing between $100 – $200.
Once we have your website back in operation you might want to take advantage of our Website Management Service where we monitor your site 24/7/365 and head off most problems before they affect your website.
Affordable Maintenance Services
If you’re interested in our WordPress website maintenance service, please visit our Website Management page. We offer complete maintenance services so you can leave your website to us and focus on your business.
Website Repair Services
We hate problems as much as you do and we want to solve yours as quickly as possible. In order to help us be most efficient, please be as specific as possible when filling out our Website Repair Services Form.
WordPress Support Request
About The Author
Hi, I'm Chuck Hersey. I'm a partner at Team 218 Web Services and I created this content. I've been building websites and working with SEO projects for over 20 years. I started Team 218 in 2014 with a goal of offering quality, affordable websites to Iowa small businesses and nonprofit organizations. I wanted to provide a complete website package solution to make getting a website easy and fun.
You can contact me...