Web Design & DevelopmentFor Small Business & Nonprofits
What You Need For a Successful Website
So you’ve decided it’s time for a website and you’re ready to tackle your new web development project. We’re here to help and to make sure your website works hard for you 24/7/365.
Make sure the design of your website reflects who you are. Think about what makes you different. What are some things that make you stand out? Your website should be the “face” of your company. It should reflect who you are, what you offer and most importantly… it should express why people should buy from you instead of your competitors. Don’t worry if you don’t know exactly what those differences are. Figuring that out is part of the process.
💥 Your website is often the first thing (and sometimes the only thing) a potential customer sees when learning about your business. And you know what they say – You never get a second chance at a first impression.
- 1 Web Design & Development
- 1.1 Professional web design and development services from Team 218
- 1.2 Contact us for your new website
- 1.3 Web Design and Development – Our Specialty
- 1.4 Web Designer In Iowa
- 1.5 Take a Look At Our 8 Keys To Great Web Design
- 1.5.1 Tip #1 – Research
- 1.5.2 Tip #2 – Domain (Get a Great One)
- 1.5.3 Tip #3 – Hosting (Don’t Skimp Here)
- 1.5.4 Tip #4 – Responsive Web Design Techniques
- 1.5.5 Tip #5 – Search Engine Optimization
- 1.5.6 Tip #6 – Get Social
- 1.5.7 Tip #7 – Website Management
- 1.5.8 Tip #8 – Get a Great Website Designer
- 1.6 DO It Yourself Options For Web Designers
- 1.7 Building a WIX Website
- 1.8 How to Build a Squarespace Website
- 1.9 How to Build a Website on WordPress.com
- 1.10 We Serve These Cities
- 1.11 Questions? Want To Know More?
- 1.12 About The Author
- 1.13 We’re here to help you
- 1.14 Web Design & Development
Web Design and Development – Our Specialty
Before writing any code or designing anything on paper, take some time to understand exactly why you’re building a website. What are your expectations? How did your business get started? Who have you served up until now and who will your customers be in the future? These variables should play a huge part in shaping the DNA of your website.
Your website should be an extension of your business, reflecting your values and philosophy. It should be able to convey what you do, how you do it, why you do it and what makes you stand out from the crowd.
Web Designer In Iowa
We Can Help With Your
We love developing websites. Tap into our years of experience and get a website that suits your business perfectly and makes you look amazing online. When you want proven website results, you want Team 218 Web Services. We are Website Problem Solvers! Let’s solve yours!
Take a Look At Our 8 Keys To Great Web Design
Our keys to building a website apply to any kind of website project. It’s usually a confusing period when you decide it’s time to get a new website.
You have some important decisions to make. Don’t rush into this stage. We’re here to help you through the web development process and make it as easy as possible for you to get a website.
Questions? Want To Know More?
About The Author
Hi, I'm Chuck Hersey. I'm a partner at Team 218 Web Services and I created this content. I've been building websites and working with SEO projects for over 20 years. I started Team 218 in 2014 with a goal of offering quality, affordable websites to Iowa small businesses and nonprofit organizations. I wanted to provide a complete website package solution to make getting a website easy and fun.
We’re here to help you
Hire Team 218 for YOUR
Website Project and Let’s…
Have Questions Or Need More Information?
Use contact form and we’ll get back to you asap!
Be as specific as possible in your message so we can be best prepared to help you.
Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you and learning about your business.