We’re doing a little unofficial research and want to find out who does NOT have a website and the reasons why.
We’ve read a lot of the stories online about why businesses don’t have a website but we want to find out for ourselves right from the source (that’s you!). We would really appreciate hearing from you. Even if you do have a website, it would be interesting to know at what point in your business life you decided to get a website – how you went about getting a website – how satisfied were you with the process and what you might do differently.
What’s Keeping You From Getting a Website?
- We have enough business already so we don’t need a website
- Getting a website is too complicated
- Getting a website is too expensive
- We don’t know who to hire to build our website
- We don’t have time right now
- We want to do it ourselves but we don’t know how to get started
These are some of the reasons you’ll find if you Google why small businesses don’t have a website. But we want to hear directly from you. Nothing beats hearing right from the source. So we would really appreciate your insight into this subject. We’d also appreciate it if you would share this message.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your opinions. Please and thank you very much.