Our Christmas List
Have you got your gift giving all lined up? Stockings hung in a row? We can’t say we’re there yet but we’re working on it!
If you are searching for that perfect last minute gift for the tech geek on your Christmas list, consider one of these top five for the gadget junkie ranked by Retailers Currys and PC World;
1. iDevices Kitchen Thermometer This Bluetooth-enabled two-probe digital meat thermometer sends push notifications to your phone regarding your food’s doneness. CNET gives the device an excellent rating of 4 stars and it costs around $80.00 depending on the seller.
2. Fitbit Aria WiFi Smart Bathroom Scales Aria, which costs $129.95 direct, tracks your weight, body fat percentage, and BMI, painting a picture of your long-term progress. It wirelessly syncs your stats with online graph and mobile tools that help you stay motivated and on track. PCMag.com gives this scale an editor rating of excellent.
3. Samsung VG-STC4000 TV Camera Best Buy sells this camera for $99.99. It allows you to use gestures to control your 2013 or 2014 Samsung Smart TV. (check for compatibility) The camera gets great reviews for it’s Skype to Skype ability but some dissatisfaction with screen navigation. Your intended use will guide you on this one.
4. Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet CNET rates this aVery Good(3.5) “Supercharged, Super Skinny Slate” priced from $449.99 to $529.99 You can read the full review at http://www.cnet.com/products/sony-xperia-z2-tablet/ And if you are looking for more more information on choosing the right tablet, tabletcomparison.net gives over100 tablet reviews and side by side comparisons!
5. Asus Blue Chromebook Based on more than 27.5 thousand reviews, this tablet makes the list of Ten Best Chromebooks December 2014 according to comparaboo. Although Currys and PC World specifically chose the Asus Blue, there are a number of winners from what we can see. You will find great information along with a shopping guide to assist you in navigating your options athttp://www.comparaboo.com/chromebooks.
So there you have our Christmas List. Happy Holidays everyone! Have fun, be safe & we’ll chat again in 2015.